888-266-2209 toll free
Lembeh Resort, North Sulawesi – 5th Annual Capturing Critters in Lembeh Event!
December 3-10, 2016
Join Lembeh Resort for this unique underwater workshop featuring award winning underwater photographer and Adobe Ace Certified Expert, Erin Quigley, and an award winning photo journalist, Keri Wilk, along with Lembehs’ own in-house photo pro, Sascha Janson and marine biologist, Dimpy Jacobs!
This well rounded team of experts will provide presentations, seminars, and one-on-one time on topics including the best time to photograph a critter, creative shooting and lighting techniques, and finishing and editing strategies. This is the perfect workshop for learning the pro’s techniques and skills to get the images you have always wanted to produce!
From $2,595 per person in Deluxe Ocean view cottage – double or twin shared
This 8 day workshop includes:
Daily seminars by professional presenters on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application.
• “Office Hours” (one-on-one) time with the pros: maximize your learning curve during surface intervals and master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes.
• Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to compliment the entire event.
• 7 nights & 17 guided boat dives
• 3:1 diver to guide ratio
• Unlimited guided house reef dives (subject to availability, 8am to 5pm)
• Nitrox for all dives
• Wide angle day trip outside of the Strait
• Daily fruit basket & cookies in room
• Complimentary 30 minute spa treatment
• 20% Discount on all spa bookings
• Complimentary Lembeh cocktail during resort welcome
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy
NEW for 2016: Optional 4 night Advanced Workshop extension! Why not stay on for an additional 4 nights to learn more in depth techniques from Lembeh Resort’s Pro’s? Already comfortable with the basics but short on time? Then stay on for these exciting 4 nights from December 11th – 14th and get to grips with advanced essentials from the Pro team.