Rwanda in a Wink Educational Tour – A perfect short Rwanda tour to track gorillas and tour the Gismos genocide memorial
The Rwanda in a Wink Tour not only offers you remarkable memories with the world’s critically endangered mountain gorillas but also presents a magically historical tour to one of the historical genocide sites in Rwanda – the Kigali / Gisozi genocide memorial. The 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari starts and ends in Kigali Rwanda. Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda is conducted at Volcanoes National Park 116km about 2 – 3 hours’ drive from Kigali and the park is a habitat to a range of flora including the mountain flora on Mount Bisoke, Mount Karisimbi, Sabyinyo, Muhabura and Gahinga, magical fauna including the mountain gorillas, the golden monkeys, duikers and buffaloes along with a range of birds. The Volcanoes National Park is part of the Virunga massif that apparently shelters 480 out of the 880 mountain gorillas apparently thriving in the wild. The historical tour to the genocide site presents an opportunity to explore what exactly transpired in Rwanda during the genocide time in 1994 learning in detail its cause and effect. It is a magical safari worth exploring.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS ON THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
Luxury Accommodations per person based on double occupancy:
$3035 per person two people traveling together
$2495 per person four people traveling together
Moderate Accommodations per person double occupancy:
$2865 per person two people traveling together
$2420 per person four people traveling together
CONTACT OUR SPECIALISTS TO COMBINE THIS WITH A VAST RANGE OF OPTIONS OF VARIOUS LENGTHS OF STAY INCLUDING SAFARIS, ISLAND TRIPS, OTHER ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES AND SO MUCH MORE. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
• Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season. Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
• All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
• Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
• All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
• Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.