Heaven Saphir – Kitesurfing Safari Weeks
Heaven Saphir liveaboard will deliver you to the remarkable Red Sea kitesurfing spots with the best conditions to enjoy an unforgettable vacation and to improve your kitesurfing skills quickly. Sun, turquoise water, constant wind and several-square-kilometers of shallow water lagoon – it is the perfect combination for kitesurfers of all skill levels.
Special rates begin at $1400 per person double occupancy
- 8 days/7 nights onboard MV Heaven Saphir
- 3 meals/day full service;
- Unlimited water, tea, coffee;
- Activities as listed
- Weights and belts.
- Airport transfers with most itineraries
Kitesurfing safari weeks are available on Heaven Saphir in early spring, early fall and sometimes in the beginning of December.
There are a few sandy islands with shallow waters 3 hours of sail north of Hurghada, which are ideal for kiting, and Saphir’s crew will find an island which is not occupied by other party. The liveaboard will stay there for a whole week, while guests enjoy kiting from the beautiful vessel. Saphir’s crew is trained for kite and beach support as well as provide BBQ beach parties and other services for a week you won’t forget!
Why kitesurfers choose Heaven Saphir liveaboard?
- Luxury liveaboard with the most spacious cabins in the Red Sea
- Reasonable rates on charters / flexible seasonal price policy / discounts for kitesurfing clubs
- Delicious cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be prepared for you along with snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. BBQ parties on an uninhabited island may also be included on request at no extra cost
- European standards of service on board
- Professional experienced crew that knows all kitesurfers' needs and expectations
- Scuba diving and dive gear can be provided on request (extra)
- Discover Red Sea kitesurfing & Hurghada kitesurfing on board M/Y Heaven Saphir!
- International or domestic flights;
- Egypt entry visa ($25) payable at the airport;
- Transfers itineraries on some
- Marine Park Fee ($40 Euros payable onboard unless otherwise stated
- Dive and travel insurances;
- Soda, beer, wine (purchased on board);
- Rented scuba gear;
Multi-Day Ancient Egypt tour add-ons available including Cairo, Pyramids, Nile Cruises, Luxor, Aswan and more. Contact our specialists for details or to create your tailored Red Sea adventure.
Rates vary by cabin and may change without notice
Please note, Kitesurfing Safaris are only conducted certain times of the year when conditions are optimal. At this time they are only run on a full boat charter bases. For individual reservations please contact us to be connected with a group holding space.