Africa - Botswana and Zambia Safari and Victoria Falls visit 2018
Botswana is well known for having some of the best wilderness and wildlife areas on the African continent. With a full 38 percent of its total land area devoted to national parks, reserves and wildlife management areas – for the most part unfenced, allowing animals to roam wild and free – travel through many parts of the country has the feeling of moving through an immense Nature wonderland.
Botswana is the last stronghold for a number of endangered bird and mammal species, including wild dog, cheetah, brown hyena, Cape vulture, wattled crane, Kori bustard, and Pel’s fishing owl. This makes your safari even more memorable, and at times you will feel simply surrounded by wild animals. The first – and most lasting – impressions will be of vast expanses of uninhabited wilderness stretching from horizon to horizon, the sensation of limitless space, astoundingly rich wildlife and bird viewing, night skies littered with stars and heavenly bodies of unimaginable brilliance, and stunning sunsets of unearthly beauty.
Blessed with awe-inspiring natural wonders, an abundance of wildlife, huge water bodies and vast open spaces, Zambia offers unforgettable holidays exploring the real Africa. Acknowledged as one of the safest countries in the world to visit, Zambia's welcoming people live in harmony. And here, in the warm heart of Africa, you will find some of the finest safari experiences on the planet, including face to face encounters with nature at its most wild.
Spectacular waterways provide adrenaline thrills or a leisurely playground of activities for all ages. Seventeen magnificent waterfalls, apart from the spectacular Victoria Falls, provide "cascade followers" an adventure into the remote, undeveloped, rural areas where a taste of village life can be experienced.
Zambia has the largest water resources in the whole of Southern Africa with five massive lakes and plentiful rivers offering excellent tiger and fly fishing, canoeing safaris, houseboating holidays, first class white water rafting, kayaking and river surfing. Spectacular daily sunsets are almost guaranteed.
A wide range of hi-action activities including: safaris deep into the wilderness; river rafting; bungee jumping into the deep gorge below the Victoria Falls; abseiling; canoeing down the Zambezi; elephant back trails; and walking with lions.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS ON THIS EXPERIENCE
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
10 incredible nights: US$4450 x based on minimum of 6 people.
Inclusions listed on itinerary
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season. Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.