Mafia island and Serengeti Safari Combo
14 nights of the best of Tanzania above and below. Combine 6 nights of safaris and game drives in the most infamous parks while you search for the Big Five, the Little Five and many more and then complete your experience on the island of Mafia – the largest of a small archipelago of islands and atolls surrounded by a pristine marine park that promises a week of beautiful diving
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS ON THIS AWESOME ITINERARY
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
Price for Mafia and Safari Combo: $6800 per person double occupancy
- Meet and greet
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary or similar depending on availability.
- Three meals in a day as indicated in the itinerary [B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D=Dinner].
- Game viewing as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking driver guide.
- Transport in a private Landcruiser with pop up roof – Tanzania
- Park Entrance fees, taxes and service charges
- Gorge fee and 02- crater visits- Tanzania
- Mineral water – 01litre per person per day
- AMREF- rescue & evacuation cover
- Visas and all flights
- Balloon safari
- Bush lunch/breakfast
- All extra meals/accommodation in and Arusha
- Item of personal Nature I.e. Drinks (Non-Alcoholic & Alcoholic), Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing, etc.
- Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
- Return airport transfers
- 8 nights’ accommodation on full board basis (breakfast lunch and dinner) superior room
- 12 dives including tanks and weights
Marine Park Fees (US$ 20.00 + 18% VAT per person per day,) to be paid with credit card at Park Gate before reaching the Lodge; please note that Mafia Island Lodge cannot pay or advance cash for the Marine Park Fees in any circumstance.
Tourism Development Levy: 1.50$ per person per night.
Internal Dar/Mafia/Dar flight at the price of approx. 240$ + fuel surcharges and taxes, per person
Reef supplements - Mange Reef $40, Bwejuu $60
ITINERARY CAN BE TAILORED TO SUIT
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season. Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.