THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE TREK – CLIMB MOUNT KILIMANJARO
The Lemosho Route is the route that is furthest from Moshi on the far west of the mountain, and the drive to the start of the trek takes over two hours. The vehicle drives on a narrow road through farmland. You will pass busy villages and maize and vegetable fields. This is a very scenic route and you walk through a series of valleys, and up to Mti Mkubwa Camp you will be accompanied by an armed ranger in case you meet elephants, buffalo or other big game. You will often see Black & White Colobus Monkeys and Blue Monkeys in the forest.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS ON THIS EXPERIENCE
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
$2850 USD per person
Included in your Kili-Climb:
- 2 nights hotel on a Half Board basis in a 3 to 4 star hotel away from the hustle & bustle of Moshi – one night before the climb and one night after the climb
- All transfers
- Qualified and highly experienced English speaking guides
- Tents (Mountain Hardware Trango 4 used for two people to give space), mattresses, fully equipped mess tent with tables, chairs, waiter service ,portable WC
- Park fees, camping fees, rescue fees,
- Three hot & copious meals a day on the mountain plus snacks and a choice of hot drinks
- Oxygen, decompression bag (Gammow bag). First Aid.
We can provides special menus on request, such as vegetarian, Gluten free, Halal.
CONTACT OUR SPECIALISTS TO COMBINE THIS WITH A VAST RANGE OF OPTIONS OF VARIOUS LENGTHS OF STAY INCLUDING SAFARIS, ISLAND TRIPS, OTHER ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES AND SO MUCH MORE. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
• Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season. Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
• All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
• Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.