SHARK, REEF AND BUSH ADVENTURE
Make the most of your limited time in South Africa with our combination of Shark, Reef and Bush package. On this 10 day package we will combine the unique animal life found both on and off-shore.
10 Days / 9 Nights
Special Interests: walking, wildlife, snorkelling, culture, game drives, local cuisine, architecture, shipwrecks, scuba diving, Tiger shark dive
- All transfers within the programme on private basis
- 4 Nights’ accommodation Umkomaas including breakfast
- Dive permit, cylinder and weight belt hire
- 4 Dives on Aliwal Shoal incl cylinders & weight belt
- 1 Tiger Shark Dive
- Dive Permit
- 4 nights Rocktail Bay – full board basis and 2 lodge activities per day
- 5 scuba dives Rocktail Bay incl cylinders & weight belt
- 3 Nights Thanda Tented Camp incl breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Twice daily game drives
- 2 game drives per day
Double occupancy: $2800 per diver, $2200 per vacationer
Single occupancy: $3950
- Hire of scuba equipment
- Meals, services and excursions not mentioned in program
Shark and Shoal Guesthouse KwaZulu Natal South Coast - 3 nights B&B
Rocktail Camp Maputaland Marine Protected Area - 3 nights Full Board
Thanda Tented Camp Thanda Safari Private Game Reserve - 3 nights Full Board
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season.
Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.