East Coast Deluxe Big 5 Adventure & Diving in South Africa
Rocktail Bay – secluded and offers the most exclusive beach experience in South Africa with nearly 40km of pristine coastline. Outside Magazine in the US voted Rocktail Bay’s beach as one of the best in the world.
Award winning Thanda Private game reserve Main lodge – Private Big 5 reserve
Day 1 Arrive Johannesburg and connecting flight to Durban or RichardsBay. On arrival at Airport you will be met and transferred to Rocktail Bay Lodge, for 6 night’s accommodation inclusive all meals, use of snorkeling equipment, guided walks kayaking, cultural tours and sundowners at Lake Sibaya
Day 2 – 6 10 dive Rocktail Bay
Day 7 Transfer to Thanda Main lodge, 3 night’s accommodation inclusive all meals and 2 x game drives per day
Day 8 - 9 Two game drives per day
Day 10 Transfer to Durban or Richardsbay airport to catch connecting flight to Durban
Cost for parties of 8 or less:
$5100 per person double occupancy
$6700 per person single occupancy
Contact us for group rates
RATES ARE BASED ON PRESENT RATE OF EXCHANGE AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Meet and Greet services Durban airport
- 6 nights Rocktail bay lodge – full board and use of snorkeling equipment, guided walks, kayaking, cultural tours and sundowners at Lake Sibaya
- 10 dives at Rocktail Bay including cylinders and weightbelt hire
- 3 nights Thanda Main lodge – full board and 2 safaris per day
- Transfers Durban airport Rocktail beach lodge, Thanda Main lodge, Durban airport (or Richardsbay airport)
- International Flights
- Additional excursions
- Meals and drinks not mentioned on the program
- Gratuities & Purchases of personal nature
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season. Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.