WHOLE HEARTEDLY KARIBU TANZANIA – OUR FOUNDER’S FAVORITE!
Karibu means “welcome” in Swahili. And there is no better place to enjoy an enriching cultural and wildlife experience than Tanzania. The magical names flow off the tongue – Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro Crater, Olduvai Gorge, Selous, the Serengeti, and exotic Zanzibar.
Tanzania covers 937,062 square kilometres, making it the largest country in Eastern Africa. Just south of the equator, it borders Kenya and Uganda in the north; the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda and Burundi in the west; and Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique in the south, and is therefore a splendid centre from which to explore Eastern, Central and Southern Africa.
Lying just south of the equator, Tanzania’s climate remains pleasant throughout the year, with the hottest period between November and February, and the coolest from May to August. There are two rainfall systems in Tanzania. In the southern, western and central areas rains fall between December and April, while in the northern and north-eastern coastal region, there are two rainy seasons – during November and December (short rains known as “mvuli”) and between March and May (long rains or “masika”).
Nothing can prepare you for the sensual overload that is Tanzania! The place is literally heaving with life. From her friendly, gentle people with their rich and colourful culture, to her breathtaking landscapes - a photographers dream!And then of course, there's the wildlife. Whether you have a special fascination for wild cats, elephants, ungulates or creatures on the smaller scale of things, you will undoubtedly return home with a few more.
Tanzania is the Africa you have dreamt of and should be at the top of everyone's 'must see' list. You owe it to yourself!
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
TWO PEOPLE TRAVELING TOGETHER ON IDENTICAL ITINERARY:
$6305 per person double occupancy for travel April – May 2019
$7612 per person double occupancy for travel June – October, 2019
FOUR PEOPLE TRAVELING TOGETHER ON IDENTICAL ITINERARY:
$5405 per person double occupancy for travel April – May, 2019
$6715 per person double occupancy for travel June – October, 2019
- Arrival airport transfers as per the Grid Above
- Accommodation on BB in Arusha
- Accommodation on FB while on Safari as indicated on the Grid
- All park entry Fees
- 4x4 vehicle with the services of a English speaking driver guide
- Bottled water and soft drinks provided in the safari vehicle
- Free Wifi in the safari vehicles
- Game drives as indicated
- Flight: Seronera Kilimanjaro
- All International flights and Domestic flights unless indicated
- Any optional activity
- Drinks (sodas, beer, wine, spirits...) unless indicated
- Kenya and Tanzania visas. ( it is advisable to obtain Visas prior to arrival )
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, telephone and personal expenses
- Any other concept not indicated as included
Please note this itinerary is based on high-level to luxury accommodations. A same/similar itinerary can be created using most cost-effective accommodations if desired
For more details on the itinerary click here
- Rivertrees Country Inn Arusha - 1 night, B&B
- Mbali Mbali Tarangire River Camp Tarangire National Park - 1 night, B&B
- Entamanu Ngorongoro Ngorongoro Crater - 2 nights, B&B
- Lemala Ewanjan Tented Camp Central Serengeti - 2 nights, B&B
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season. Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.