WHOLE HEARTEDLY - KARIBU TANZANIA – OUR FOUNDER’S FAVORITE!
Karibu means “welcome” in Swahili. And there is no better place to enjoy an enriching cultural and wildlife experience than Tanzania. The magical names flow off the tongue – Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro Crater, Olduvai Gorge, Selous, the Serengeti, and exotic Zanzibar.
Tanzania covers 937,062 square kilometres, making it the largest country in Eastern Africa. Just south of the equator, it borders Kenya and Uganda in the north; the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda and Burundi in the west; and Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique in the south, and is therefore a splendid centre from which to explore Eastern, Central and Southern Africa.
Lying just south of the equator, Tanzania’s climate remains pleasant throughout the year, with the hottest period between November and February, and the coolest from May to August. There are two rainfall systems in Tanzania. In the southern, western and central areas rains fall between December and April, while in the northern and north-eastern coastal region, there are two rainy seasons – during November and December (short rains known as “mvuli”) and between March and May (long rains or “masika”).
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS ON THIS INCREDIBLE ITINERARY
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
TWO PEOPLE TRAVELING TOGETHER ON IDENTICAL ITINERARY:
$5330 per person double occupancy for travel March, April, May and November
$6350 per person double occupancy for travel January, February and June
$6410 per person double occupancy for travel July, August, September and October
FOUR PEOPLE TRAVELING TOGETHER ON IDENTICAL ITINERARY:
$4460 per person double occupancy for travel March, April, May and November
$5335 per person double occupancy for travel January, February and June
$5395 per person double occupancy for travel July, August, September and October
All airport/strip transfers, all accommodation and meals as indicated, private safari vehicle with professional driver/guide, park & camp fees, Masai Medicine Walk & Lunch, unlimited game drives. Ngorongoro Crater visit, flight: Serengeti to Arusha
Optional excursions: e.g.: Olduvai Gorge visit USD35 pp, Masai Village visit USD50 / vehicle, balloon safari, all items of a personal nature, international flights, tips & gratuities, any item or service not indicated as included above
Please note this itinerary is based on high-level to luxury accommodations. A same/similar itinerary can be created using most cost-effective accommodations if desired
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season. Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.