WINGS OVER UGANDA GORILLA TREKKING AND GAME DRIVE LUXURY SAFARI
Our popular fly-safari, WINGS OVER UGANDA is a fabulous safari – specially designed for those who are short of time, but want to see two of Uganda’s foremost game, bird and primate viewing areas.
This safari includes flights over the beautiful highlands of Uganda boasting incredible scenery. There is a drive from the airstrip via local villages to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – from where you will be able enjoy a thrilling visit with the Mountain Gorillas. After a couple of nights here, with plenty of time to explore and the possibility of a second trek, you drive to the southern sector of Queen Elizabeth National park to enjoy multiple game drives in a park boasting a large range of wildlife - large herds of elephant, buffalo, Uganda kob, plus numerous predators including the famous tree climbing lions. Uganda boasts some of the best bird watching in Africa, with over 1000 different species, including the rare shoebill stork and the remarkable grey crowned crane. Luxury accommodation, professional guides and custom-made safari vehicles – this safari promises to be the trip of a lifetime.
Please note - two gorilla tracking options are available with this itinerary based on availability. Please make your request at the time of booking.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS OF THIS INCREDIBLE ITINERARY
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
From $3160 per person double occupancy plus permits
- Airport transfers
- 4x4 safari transport with English speaking local driver/guide as above
- Accommodation and meals as above (full board on safari, bed and breakfast in Entebbe)
- Bottled water in safari vehicle
- Flight from Entebbe-Kihihi-Entebbe on scheduled flight
- All park entrance fees, game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park in a safari vehicle on a shared basis
- Full liability insurance cover
- Gorilla Permit of USD600 Bwindi– must be prebooked/prepaid (USD 450 in low season April/May and November)
- All international flights
- Personal expenses such as porters, drinks, tips, visas and travel insurance
- Services/activities/meals not included above
CONTACT OUR SPECIALISTS TO COMBINE THIS WITH A VAST RANGE OF OPTIONS OF VARIOUS LENGTHS OF STAY INCLUDING SAFARIS, ISLAND TRIPS, OTHER ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES AND SO MUCH MORE. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season. Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.