The luxurious Turks and Caicos Aggressor II offers her pampered guests two exciting aquatic adventures. January through March, snorkelers have the rare opportunity to swim, not watch from a crowded tour boat, but actually enter the water and swim with majestic humpback whales. Humpback whales fulfill an instinctual migrating ritual before the inquisitive eyes of visiting snorkelers. It's incredible! Whale charters depart from Puerto Plata Dominican Republic unless specified. April through December, scuba divers set off from Providenciales for a week of thrilling wall diving along the coasts of West Caicos and French Caye.
The Turks & Caicos Aggressor II is built to U.S. Coast Guard and A.B.S. standards with a full complement of safety equipment. This all aluminum monohull is designed to provide the utmost comfort and safety. Registered under Cayman Island Shipping Registry with S.O.L.A.S. Standards. She has a Cayman registered Load Line.
- 2,000 gallon per day water maker
- (2) 3406 Cat. engines, 400 h.p. each
- (2) 3304 Cat. 65kw generators
- (2) 48-mile radars
- (3) VHF radios
- (1) GPS
- (1) GPS/plotter
- (1) skiff with outboard motor for shore excursions. Two skiffs are used during whale charters.
- 200 Gallon per day Headhunter sewage treatment system
- Security Camera System which monitors the machinery spaces, dive deck, and dive platform
- (1) Kaiser 150 psi 32% Nitrox rotary screw compressor with cascade storage
- Registered under Cayman Island Shipping Registry with SOLAS Standards.
- (1) Luxurious, “Master” stateroom with queen size bed, lavatory, private head and shower, closet, port light, granite floors/shower and flat-screen DVD player.
- (5) “Deluxe” staterooms with double and single berths, lavatory, private head and shower, closet, port light and flat-screen DVD player.
- (2) “Twin” staterooms with (2) single berths, shared head and shower, lavatory, closet, port light and flat-screen DVD player. *The two twin cabins have adjoining bathrooms which are entered through the cabin.
- (1) Economically-priced “Quad” cabin with four single berths, port light, lavatory and private head and shower which is entered through the hallway.
- Computer station with (2) Dell computers and flat screen monitors. For a fee, e-mails may be sent via satellite phone.
- Partially covered sun deck with wet bar, hot tub, ice machine, Corian table tops, bar-b-que grill and chaise lounges.
- Full-service galley with freezer and refrigerator storage.
- 8’ x 16’ covered swim platform with (2) warm, freshwater showers, fin storage and (2) water exit ladders.
- Dive deck with personal gear lockers for in-place air/nitrox fill, rinse tanks and three-tier camera table with low-pressure air hoses.
- Weights, weight belts, 80-cu. ft. aluminum tanks with standard "K" valves for use with standard yoke regulators
- Rental scuba gear and rental UW cameras.