Belize - Liveaboard - Belize Aggressor III
Every Saturday, the luxurious Belize Aggressor III casts off from Belize City for a week of hassle-free wall diving at Turneffe and Lighthouse Reefs. Sheer walls like Painted Wall, Half Moon Caye Wall and Quebrada are adorned with huge crimson gorgonians and wandering, lilac rope sponges. Weather permitting, divers explore the mystical Blue Hole, a collapsed freshwater cave system. With all dives from the mother ship, diving is unlimited. Diving begins Sunday morning and ends Friday before lunch when the Aggressor returns to port. Check-out is Saturday morning. A trip to this Central American paradise isn’t complete without a visit to Belize’s Mayan ruins or a cave tubing ride through the jungle. Tours are offered on Friday afternoon, but an extended stay with a local operator is recommended to fully enjoy the wonders of Belize.
Built to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards including International Load Line Certificate, and all appropriate licenses for crew. Full length skeg and stabilizers add to guest comfort and safety.
- (2) 12-V71TI GM diesels engines total 900 hp.
- (2) GM 3-71 60 KW generators, 110-208 voltage
- (2) 5,000 psi Bauer air compressors
- 2,800 cubic ft. cascade stor. Air & Nitrox
- U.B.S. DNAx Membrane Nitrox System
- 1,800 gallon/day Village Marine water maker; 3,000 gallons storage
- Full line of scuba equipment rentals * (ScubaPro brand)
- 80 cu. ft air/Nitrox tank for each guest
- additional equipment available upon request
- Defibrillator, which emits electrical impulses to a heart attack victim
- Personal computer with e-mail
- Global Positioning System (GPS) with plotter and alarms
- 48-mile radar with alarm system
- Depth sounder with alarm
- Weather Facsimile
- Auto pilot with electronic compass
- (3) VHF radios
- SSB Marine radio
- 406 Epirb emergency position system
- Dinghy with outboard motor
- Fire detection system and fire extinguishers
- First aid kit, DAN Oxygen System
- (1) “Master” stateroom with double bed, lavatory, private head and shower, closet, port light, TV/VCR. Located on the upper level.
- (7) “Deluxe” staterooms with double and single berths, lavatory, private head and shower, port light and TV/VCR. (1) “Deluxe” stateroom, cabin #1, with two single berths, lavatory, private head and shower and TV/VCR. Located on the lower level.
- Salon with entertainment center
- Separate dining room with computer station. For a fee, e-mails may be sent via satellite phone.
- Partially covered sun deck with wet bar, hot tub, ice machine, bar-b-que grill and chaise lounges.
- Fourth level fly bridge with seating area.
- Full-service galley with freezer and refrigerator storage.
- Large swim platform with (2) warm, freshwater showers, fin storage and (2) water exit ladders.
- Dive deck with personal gear lockers for in-place air/nitrox fill, rinse tanks and three-tier camera table with low-pressure air hoses.
- Weights, weight belts, 80-cu. ft. aluminum tanks with standard "K" valves for use with standard yoke regulators
- Rental scuba gear and rental UW digital cameras.