What do these”ICONS” mean?
Aliwal Shoal Itinerary
The Aliwal Shoal is a rocky reef which is the remains of an ancient sand dune approximately 5 kilometres off the coast of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. The reef is inhabited by many kinds of hard and soft corals and a variety of tropical and subtropical fish species.
Rates and Inclusions
8 Days / 7 Nights
$2990 per person double occupancy
- Return airport transfers Durban airport/Umkomaas/Durban airport
- 3 nights Accommodation Shark and Shoal – bed and breakfast basis
- 4 Dives Aliwalshoal including cylinders and weightbelts, diving permit
- 3 nights dinner transfers, within a 50km radius of guesthouse
- Road transfer Umkomaas/Thonga beach lodge/Durban airport
- 4 nights Thonga Beach lodge, Seaview room – Thonga Rates are inclusive of accommodation, meals, teas & coffees, use of snorkelling equipment, guided walks, kayaking and sundowners at Lake Sibaya, cultural tours to Mabibi Community. Each guest is entitled to 1 of the following on a sundowner excursion at Lake Sibaya, glass of wine, local beer, cider or soft drink.
- 6 dives with cylinder and weightbelt hire, diving permit
- Daily Park fees
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season.
Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.