Liveaboards – Worldwide Dive and Sail
Worldwide Dive and Sail offers many itineraries to various exotic locations below. Please contact us for specific details and schedules.
INDONESIA: Komodo Marine Sanctuary, Lembah Straight, Raja Ampat and many more of the worlds best diving locations.
PHILIPPINES: Four distinct itineraries for your enjoyment including many special trips.
THAILAND: The West Coast including the best Thailand has to offer.
BURMA: Worldwide Dive and Sail offers special trips to Burma as the diving is quite spectacular in remote areas and is combined with diving the Similan and Surin Islands in Thailand.
SPECIAL CHARTERS: Around Malaysia, 6 month adventures and other possibilities
INDIA: Rarely visited this remote island chain offers some amazing unspoilt diving and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
S/Y PHILIPPINE SIREN:
The 40 meter S/Y Philippine Siren, the newest and third member of the fleet has been designed and built using the lessons learnt from two previous sailing yachts and includes larger cabins. Cabins are flexible as they can be used as twins or double bedded rooms. The dining area is now even more spacious offering a great setting for all meals. The dive deck has more space and offers improved facilities for underwater photographers and videographers. With designated areas for charging and preparation of camera and video equipment, the S/Y Philippine Siren truly sets out to be the pros choice.
Built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi, she is a traditional “gaft rigged Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak. You will find no other dive liveaboard as beautiful in Philippine waters, and being that she was built by divers for divers and not adapted from being a second hand research vessel, the choice is clear. The S/Y Philippine Siren welcomes up to 16 guests aboard for each trip. This ensures abundant space for all guests.
The 34 metre S/Y Siren has been designed and built by Worldwide Dive and Sail on the island of Sulawesi. She is a traditional Indonesian ‘gaft-rigged Phinisi’ handcrafted from ironwood and teak. Thus she has been custom-made with all the luxury facilities for the modern diver. In particular, this luxury vessel has been specialized for the Underwater Photographer and Videographer.
The S/Y Siren welcomes up to 16 guests aboard each trip. This ensures abundant space for all guests. However, she has the facilities and ample room to host up to 18 guests on special charters.
S/Y INDO SIREN:
The 40 metre SY Indo Siren will be the newest member of the fleet when completed in spring of 2011. She will have the same specifications as her sister, the SY Philippine Siren. The cabins offer flexibility and can be used as twins or double bedded rooms. The dining area is very spacious offering a great setting for all your meals. The dive deck will perhaps be the most spacious and comfortable you would have experienced. Designated areas for charging and preparation of your camera and video equipment, the S/Y Philippine Siren truly sets out to be the pros choice for underwater photography and videography. She is being built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi, and like our other yachts, is a traditional “gaft rigged Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak. You will find no other dive liveaboard’s as beautiful in Indonesian waters, and being that she is being built by divers for divers you can rest assured every need has been thought of and is being implemented.
Aboard the S/Y Indo Siren we shall welcome up to 16 guests aboard each trip. This ensures abundant space for all guests.
S/Y MANDARIN SIREN:
The 24 metre SY Mandarin Siren will be joining the Siren fleet in June 2010 and will be found in both Raja Ampat and Sulawesi, Indonesia.
The SY Mandarin will host 8 guests in 4 cabins aboard each trip. The cabins are all en-suite and offer a choice of double or twin bedded cabins. The dining area is at the rear of the yacht and offers a spacious and comfortable dining experience. The saloon offers a relaxed area to chill between and after dives and enjoy a movie on the large screen or sample a cocktail from the bar. · The dive deck follows the design of her larger sisters offering you ample space to set up your dive equipment. The cylinders are filled in situ and diving is done from the dive tenders accessed via the dive platform. The SY Mandarin Siren is currently being built on the island of Sulawesi and is being overseen by Frank van der Linde and his father to ensure the same high standards are met of the other Siren yachts.
- 7 sails
- An expansive leisure deck area
- A spacious air-conditioned saloon with cocktail bar
- 42 inch flatscreen & computer server supporting the inter-cabin network
- Covered outdoor dining area
- Large air-conditioned cabins, each with their own personal computer, audio-visual entertainment system and en-suite bathrooms with hot water
- All rooms are lavished with luxury extra’s including, bathrobes, hair dryers, towels, individually controlled mood lighting and individual air-conditioning unit controls
- Laundry Service
- Massage Service
- Yacht Boutique, which will make available to customers Worldwide Dive and Sail merchandise, including towels, hats, log books, t-shirts, shorts and lighters just to name a few items
- Enriched Air Nitrox is free for all certified Nirox divers. If you are not a certified Nitrox diver all instructors can certainly teach Enriched Air Specialty.
- 2 high-powered Zodiacs accompany most of the vessels Kayaks
- Specialized features for Underwater Photographers & Videographers on all vessels include:
- Each cabin is fitted with an individual computer and multiple power sources to facilitate the needs of digital photography
- The computer features high end specifications and 20” high definition flat screen, which are integrated with the yachts network server in the saloon
- Workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras including prep and storage areas
- Large rinse tanks with fresh water solely for cameras and videos changed three times daily
Photographs courtesy of Worldwide Dive & Sail