Rates and Inclusions
Blackbird Caye Resort, Turneffe Atoll, Belize Snorkel and Dive Packages
Double occupancy rates plus room tax:
New! Beach Villa – Dive package – 7 nights – $3290
New! Beach Villa – Snorkel package – 7 nights – $2800
Deluxe Cabana – Dive package -7 nights – $2797
Deluxe Cabana – Snorkel package – 7 nights – $2380
Superior Cabana – Dive package – 7 nights – $2632
Superior Cabana – Snorkel package – 7 nights – $2240
Triplex Cabana – Dive package – 7 nights – $2435
Triplex Cabana – Snorkel package – 7 nights – $2072
- 7 nights in a modern oceanfront cabana with private balcony, hammock and chairs, 110v electricity, AC, ceiling fan
- Toiletries and beach towels.
- 3 daily meals, breakfast and lunch buffet style and dinner is served at the table with choice of 2 entrée’s.
- Coffee, Tea and juices
- Ground and boat transportation to/from the island on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
- Complimentary use of kayaks
- Complimentary use of paddle boards
Dive package also includes:
- 3 daily single dive trips
- Tanks, weights, weight belts and air fills
Snorkel package also includes:
- 2 daily trips to the reefs. One in the Morning and one in the afternoon.
- These fees are payable at the resort and collected the day before departure.
- Dive and snorkel equipment rental
- US $4.50 per person per night hotel tax
- Bar, beverage drinks and food items on the snack menu
- Gratuities (optional)
- The Blue Hole trip and Lighthouse Reef Atoll $200.00 with lunch at Half Moon Caye.
- $40.00 Marine Reserve Fee
You may arrive and depart Blackbird Caye Resort any day of the week by hiring a private charter flight to and from Blackbird Caye Resort. It’s a 15 minute bird’s eye view of the reefs and prices start at $498 each way for 3-seater. Bigger planes available call for a quote. Travel light when hiring a plane!
Rates may change at any time without notice
Blackbird Caye Resort
Turneffe Atoll, Belize
As civilization disappears, pristine beaches, coral reefs and warm, clear water appear. You have arrived. You are at Blackbird Caye Resort.
Your vacation begins when you are met by resort staff at the Belize International Airport for a 20 minute ride to the dock at the Tourism Village in Belize City. There you will board the resorts fast 50 foot vessel, Big Bird, for the spectacular 32 mile trip to Blackbird Caye Resort.
While sipping on complimentary sodas and Belizean beer you will be weaving through coconut covered sand and mangrove islands, which will lead to the Belize Barrier Reef and then to the eastern side of Turneffe Atoll, home of Blackbird Caye Resort. The fast one-and-a-quarter hour trip is both exciting and scenic. When you arrive the excitement continues, although at a slower pace.
There is something at Blackbird Caye Resort for everyone: scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and more. You can be as busy as you like, or slow down and read a book among the 166 acres that encompass the resort.
Relax to the sound of water lapping on the shore, trade winds in the palms, birds singing in the morning and wonder why you don’t indulge in trips like this more often!
All of Blackbird Caye Resort’s private, individual cabanas face the Caribbean Sea. The cabanas have private porches with chairs, hammock, an interior seating area, double or queen beds, a private bathroom with shower, hot water and daily maid service.
The duplex and triplex units were built with small groups of families and friends in mind, but are suitable for everyone.
The Duplex also features air conditioning, a large front porch with both rooms having their own private baths and double beds.
The Triplex features a huge front porch facing the Caribbean Sea. Each of the private rooms has a private bathroom, double beds and daily maid service.
Photographs courtesy of Caye Resorts