Rates and Inclusions
Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort – 7 night Reef & Rainforest Package
Create your own adventure at the beautiful Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort, Belize!
From $2449 per person based on double occupancy for travel January 5, 2020 – February 14, 2020; April 18, 2020 – July 27, 2020; November 21, 2020 – November 27, 2020
From $2108 per person based on double occupancy for travel July 28 – November 20, 2019; November 28, 2020 – December 18, 2020
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Continental breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- 5 trips/adventures from the list below
- Roundtrip air transfers from Belize International airport to Dangriga.
- Roundtrip ground transfers from Dangriga to Hamanasi.
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- Service charge, hotel & sales tax included. Belize departure tax is not included.
- Tanks, weights and belts included with diving.
Guests may choose from the following each of which equal one trip/adventure:
- Barrier Reef Diving – 2 tanks Daily Tour – Easy (certified divers only)
- Barrier Reef Snorkeling – Daily Tour – Easy
- Mayflower Jungle & Waterfall Hike – Monday Tour – Very Challenging
- Tropical Birding – Tuesday Tour – Easy
- Jungle River Canoeing Tuesday Tour – AM & PM (PM leaves Hamanasi at 3:30 pm) – Moderate
- Cave and Jungle Adventure – Wednesday Tour – Very Challenging
- Magical Mayan History Tour (Thursday & Sunday tour) – Easy
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar Preserve – Friday Tour – AM & PM (PM Tour leaves Hamanasi at 5:00 pm – Moderate
The following adventures can be offered on Saturday or Sunday upon request and availability with a minimum of 2 people:
- Mayflower Jungle & Waterfall Hike – Very Challenging
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar Preserve – Moderate
- Tropical Birding – Easy
- Jungle River Canoeing (Tour leaves Hamanasi at 3:30 pm) – Moderate Specialty
Upgrades and add-on’s available including Blue Hole, Turneffe and Lionfish dives, Blue Hole snorkel, cave tubing, Cockscomb night hike and much more
Other lengths of stay, room upgrades and more available.
Contact our Belize vacation specialists to create your personalized adventure vacation!
Hamanasi will be closed September 5, 2020 – September 25, 2020
Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort Special
Belize, Latin America
Hamanasi Resort is located on a secluded beach just south of Hopkins, Belize. Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean Sea, Hamanasi provides the ideal location for exploration on and offshore Belize! You are a day trip away from Mayan Ruins, caves, jungle rivers, rain forest trekking, local culture, and more! Not to mention, the incredible Belize Barrier Reef that is just steps from the resort!
Hamanasi is the ideal boutique resort, with typically between 30-50 guests total. Hamanasi Resort offers guests spacious, casual accommodations, with gorgeous Belizean hardwood furniture. All rooms also have air conditioning and private porches. Guests can choose from 4 different room types; Beachfront rooms, Beachfront Deluxe rooms, Treehouses, and Deluxe Treehouses. Beachfront rooms offer beautiful ocean views and a private porch. You will find either a King or 1 Queen bed, each crafted from Belizean hardwoods. If you are traveling with children, the Beachfront Deluxe may be the best choice for you as you will find a King in one room and 2 Twins in a separate bedroom. The Treehouses are the most popular rooms as these spacious individual cabanas provide the utmost in privacy. Each treehouse is raised 12 feet and is nestled by a variety of trees, orchids, and birds. The private porches all feature a hammock, the perfect place to watch the sunrise or sunset! Hamanasi’s newest unit, the Deluxe Treehouse, features a spacious living room, a kitchenette with a dining table, stocked mini bar, coffee maker, and bottled water, plus a wrap-around veranda with a private Jacuzzi!
- King or double Queen beds with comfortable mattresses and plush linens
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private porches
- Mexican tiles bathrooms
- Continental breakfast from 6:30 – 9:30
- Evening turndown service
- Kayaks and bikes for use in the local area
- Flight Confirmation
- Give and Take Bookshelf
- Laundry service
- Phone, fax, and internet service through the Front Desk
Excite your taste buds at the restaurant located on site at Hamanasi. Every effort is made to bring in the freshest ingredients, serving the highest quality international cuisine with a Caribbean twist. Enjoy dining on the veranda, surrounded by nature’s best, or inside the Great House. Along with exceptional food, the staff at Hamanasi show you cultural entertainment, with traditional Garifuna dancers and drummers often performing.
One of the main attractions of Belize is the vast amount of activities, both above and below the water. Mayan ruins, virgin rainforests, caves, and exotic plants and animals are just a few of the wonders Belize has to offer topside. Hamanasi offers a large selection of guided tours, ranging from moderate to rigorous skill levels. By participating in these tours, you have the opportunity to hike to cascading waterfalls, go tropical bird watching, or canoeing through a jungle river. A highlight is the Magical Mayan History Tour, as this is a must for anyone who wants to learn a lot about the Maya that once lived here. On this tour, you have the chance to explore Cahal Pech, which was the royal family’s residence. This Maya center comprises 34 structures in an area covering just over 2 acres. You will see 7 plazas, 2 ball courts, and temple pyramids. Plus, this site offers the second oldest structure in the Mayan world. Cahal Pech was first developed during the Preclassic period (1000 BC to AD 200) and was abandoned around 800 AD!
Exploring Belize beneath the water is a must for any dive enthusiast! The Belize Barrier Reef is the largest barrier reef in the Western Hemispheres and runs the length of this Central American country – roughly 180 miles! The reef is home to hundreds of species of fish, corals, anemones, and other beautiful sea creatures! Farther offshore, there are three atolls which provide hundreds of miles of additional reef. Dive Hamanasi, a PADI 5 Star Gold Dive Center, is located on site. Their professional staff with help you explore miles of this pristine reef – you will have the chance to visit the Southern Barrier Reef, Glover’s Reef Atoll, Turneffe Islands Atoll, the Elbow, Lighthouse Reef, the famous Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye, and more! Seasonally, you can dive with the largest fish of the sea – whale sharks!