Buddy Dive Resort Bonaire 6-Tank Dive and Drive Package
April 23, 2022 – August 19, 2022:
$1376 per diver, $982 per vacationer based on double occupancy in a Studio
$1471 per diver, $1076 per vacationer, based on double occupancy in 1 bedroom apartment
$1260 per diver, $885 per vacationer, based on 4 people in a 2 bedroom apartment
$1165 per diver, $770 per vacationer, based on 6 people in a 3 bedroom apartment
August 19, 2022 – December 16, 2022:
$1345 per diver, $950 per vacationer based on double occupancy in a Studio
$1433 per diver, $1038 per vacationer, based on double occupancy in 1 bedroom apartment
$1230 per diver, $835 per vacationer, based on 4 people in a 2 bedroom apartment
$1140 per diver, $745 per vacationer, based on 6 people in a 3 bedroom apartment
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Rental vehicle (pick-up truck or van) for 7 days (insurance extra). 1 vehicle per unit
- Daily American & European style breakfast buffet
- Welcome drink and free “Manager’s Rum Punch Party”
- Airport transfers
- All government taxes
Diver rate also includes:
- 6 boat dives
- 6 days of unlimited air fills for 24/7 shore diving
- Free unlimited nitrox for nitrox certified divers
$45 marine park fee per diver is not included and is payable online
Buddy Dive Resort
Experience Bonaire and Buddy Dive Resort. Buddy’s is an unhurried, unspoiled and natural paradise that offers spectacular sunsets, gentle breezes and crystal clear turquoise waters. Buddy’s is a resort where you can dive twenty four/seven, take part in a multitude of activities or just sit back, relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
Buddy Dive is known for its casual atmosphere, personable staff, spacious accommodations and a dive operation that has it all: comfortable boats, complete rental, retail center, exceptional staff, and a unique “Drive Thru” with air/nitrox fill station. No matter which apartment you relax in, you’re never further than a giant stride away from their popular and lively house reef which is perfect for diving and snorkeling, day and night.
Climb into the rental truck you receive automatically with your Drive & Dive Package, and take advantage of the 60 dive sites, accessible from the shoreline of Bonaire or tour the island with a guide on one of many excursions available to you through the Activity Center.
Divers, snorkelers, adventurers and leisure travelers will feel equally at home at Buddy Dive. You will want to save plenty of time to relax in a hammock, lounge by one of our three pools, simply catch some rays or saunter on down to the pool bar for a cocktail before sampling some of the local specialties.
Enjoy true oceanfront dining in the Lions Den Restaurant or one of the beach theme nights.The resort is complete with four modern buildings housing spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments, a full service dive center, activity desk, three swimming pools, restaurant, pool bar, vehicle rentals and Nitrox fill station. Built with active people in mind, Buddy’s knows exactly what is needed to make guests comfortable during their busy day of diving and exploring, and after. That’s why every apartment comes complete with:
- Fully equipped kitchens including microwaves, stoves, dishwashers and refrigerators
- Comfortably furnished living area with cable TV and phones
- There are safe deposit boxes in every apartment and they are free of charge
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with twin, queen or king beds
- Large private balconies or patios
- Daily housekeeping service for you and offer free use of beach towels
- Air-conditioned hotel rooms are also available and equipped with a TV, telephone, small refrigerator and coffee maker
- All apartments enjoy a view of either the ocean or lush tropical gardens.
Buddy’s PADI 5 Star Dive Center and Universal Referral Center is truly full service catering to every level of diver from student to the most experience, are able to cater to the most advanced technical diver and are completely Rebreather friendly. All divers can enjoy the freedom of Buddy Dive Resort’s unlimited shore diving package, making as many dives as they want each day, according to their own safe profiles. Their Technical Diving staff are qualified as gas and trimix blenders from PADI and TDI and they can provide Tech diving courses up to instructor level, including CCR, sidemount & trimix.