Pledge to Save Sharks!
Here is a brief list of things you can do to help sharks:
- Dive and snorkel with sharks. The more money that goes into shark tourism the more people will realize the value of living sharks.
- Refuse to eat shark fin soup and don’t eat at restaurants that serve it.
- Encourage others to do the same.
- Seventeen countries have already banned shark finning. Find out if your country is one of them. If not, write your local government official asking them to ban shark finning.
- Demand that your country also stop the importation of shark fins.
- Start a letter writing campaign to the Secretary General of the UN requesting international bans on shark finning and the importation of fins.
- Keep informed of the issue online at: