Palau’s mushroom-shaped rock islands offer a variety of exciting dives: WWII wrecks, shark-infested channels, blue holes, a freshwater lake with stingless jellyfish and even a few caves. There are also sheer walls covered in lush soft corals and huge anemones. Beginner divers may find Palau’s strong currents challenging. All dives are made from the 18-passenger dive skiff, which is lowered into the water by a hydraulic cradle. Seven-day charters are Sunday to Sunday with five days and one-half days of diving. Diving begins Monday and ends Saturday morning. Transfers from the Palau airport are provided on the day of arrival and departure.
The Palau Aggressor II was built to U.S. Coast Guard standards with a full complement of safety equipment. Palau has been an Aggressor destination since 1990.
- (2) 3412 Cat diesel engines, 1,050 h.p. each
- (2) Northern Lights 55 k.w. generators
- (2) Mako air compressors 5,000 psi with
- 2,800 cubic ft. cascade storage systems (air & nitrox)
- 2,000 gallons water storage
- 30-foot dive skiff, 18-passenger high-speed dive skiff which is boarded at the main deck and then lowered into the water by a hydraulic cradle. Tanks remain on the skiff and they are filled in place with either air or nitrox.
- Electricity is 120 volt, 60 cycle AC.
- 80 cu. ft air/Nitrox tank for each guest
- ACR DiveRes-Q Mini B™ personal EPIRBs for drift dives
- Satellite Navigation (SAT-NAV) System
- 36-mile color radar
- (2) Depth sounder with alarm
- Auto pilot with Magnetic and Gyro compass
- (2) VHF radios
- SSB radio with link to U.S Marine Operator
- Weather facsimile
- Video depth sounder
- AT & T high seas direct phone
- Defibrillator, which emits electrical impulses to a heart attack victim
- Personal computer with e-mail
- Life rafts and life jackets for all pax and crew
- Full complement of safety equipment in
- Acordance with S.O.L.A.S. including a safety plan and regular drills
- Fire detection system
- First aid kit
- DAN Oxygen System 100% Demand
- Medical evacuation plan with trained crew
- Full complement of safety equipment in accordance with S.O.L.A.S. including a safety plan and regular drills
- (8) “Deluxe” staterooms with queen size bed and single bunk above, lavatory, private head and shower, closet, port window, individual climate control and hair dryer. Located on the main deck.
- (1) “Double” stateroom with queen size bed and single bunk above, lavatory, private head and shower, closet, port window, individual climate control and hair dryer. Located on the main deck. The “Double” room opens onto the dive deck.
- Salon with entertainment center, including a TV, VCR, DVD, stereo and CD player
- Unique indoor/outdoor wet bar
- Partially covered sun deck with chaise lounges and wet bar
- Hot tub
- Full-service galley with freezer and refrigerator storage
- Freshwater showers
- Dive deck with personal gear lockers, rinse tanks and three-tier camera table with low-pressure air hoses
- Weights, weight belts, 80-cu. ft. aluminum tanks with standard “K” valves for use with standard yoke regulator
- Rental scuba gear and rental UW digital cameras
“Master suite” staterooms are larger and have one double bed (king on Bay Islands), couples preferred.
“Deluxe” staterooms have one double bed and one single bunk. “Twin” staterooms have two single bunks, singles preferred.
“Quad” staterooms have four single bunks, singles preferred.
- Accommodations aboard the vessel
- Compressed air tanks, weights & weight belts
- Airport transfers on day of arrival and departure (except Okeanos Aggressor)
- All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic and local alcoholic beverages
- (Aggressor is happy to accommodate most special dietary requests)
CHARTERS DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Equipment rentals
- Nitrox fills
- Certification or specialty courses
- Hotel stays or day rooms
- Dinner on final evening
- Crew gratuity
- Government taxes, park & port fees (when applicable)
- Fuel Surcharge for 2008 charters
- When multiple discounts apply, only the most generous offer can be applied to the charter rate. Inquire about earning free berths with group bookings
- Custom designed itineraries available on whole boat charters
Rates and government taxes are subject to change without notice
Photographs courtesy of Aggressor Fleet