Rates and Inclusions
SARDINE RUN, SOUTH AFRICA
7 Days / 6 Nights
From $2500 per person double occupancy
- 6 nights’ Accommodation half board
- 5 days boat package with inclusions as indicated in program
- The Lodge also offers:
- WIFI in the restaurant & bar area
- Additional dive gear rental
- Gyrocopter & pilot in the afternoons – additional charge of ZAR1500 per person per 30 minutes
- Travel & dive insurance, air fare, visas, transfers
- Additional land activities
- Drinks & all items of a personal nature
- Transfers. Please contact us to get quotes for transfer rates to Port St Johns – rates vary to group size and arrival/departure airport
2 drying rooms for wetsuits and booties to make the cold mornings a happy experience. Single, double, twin rooms and room configurations for 3 people to have their own space directly across the river from our operating base, alongside the Umzimvubu River opposite a small convenience store & garage
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season.
Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.
INDUSTRY ONLY – DIVE PROS MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW CONTENT