XTC Dive Center Xcalak presents Best of the Yucatan Underwater – Chinchorro Banks, Crocs and Cenotes!
XTC Dive Center is at the center of the Great Maya Reef, the second largest barrier reef in the world. Scuba Diving around Xcalak offers incredible diversity.
There are deep and shallow walls, unique geographical formations, vast canyons between spur and groove reef systems, swim-throughs, caverns, and an exotic array of Caribbean marine reef creatures.
There is a large population of manatees inhabiting the lagoons and inner reef and very often see them on our local dive sites. In addition, we have great encounters with schools of dolphins, a large school of HUGE tarpon resides on one of our sites, and we often see a variety of turtles, rays, sharks, schooling jacks and more. Xcalak is truly a destination for big animal encounters.
Rates and Inclusions
$7498 per person double occupancy when two people travel together
$5713 per person double occupancy when three people travel together
$4482 per person double occupancy when four people travel together
$3913 per person double occupancy when five people travel together
$3394 per person double occupancy when six people travel together
- 4 nights in hotel at Xcalak
- 4 tank local dives in Xcalak
- Round trip hotel pick up on diving days.
- 2 nights at the fisherman’s hut at Chinchorro.
- 3 tank dives in Chinchorro. (1 tank each morning for 3 days)
- For Chinchorro, all meals are included on day 3 and 4; breakfast and lunch are included on day 5 (dinner not included this day)
- Generator rental while in Chinchorro to charge camera batteries and other appliances (no electricity available at fishermen’s hut)
- 3 nights at Hacienda Paradise, Playa del Carmen
- Round trip transfer to the cenotes on diving days.
- Underwater guides
- Tanks & weights.
- Hotel Taxes
Does not include:
- Meals not stated above
- Diving equipment rental & nitrox/gases
- Cenote entrance fees and camera fees.
- Personal expenses
Rates may change at any time without notice