Powell Pointe Cape Elethera
Bahamas – Elethera
An Introduction to the Bahamas
Intimate, secluded and exclusive, Cape Eleuthera ‘s spectacular setting blends an authentic island atmosphere with all the contemporary amenities you’ve come to expect. Less than 220 miles east of the Florida coast, Cape Eleuthera’s convenient location is ideal for a weekend island getaway. Yet the glassy blue waters, pristine natural surroundings and charming Bahamian hospitality are reason to stay a lifetime.
Cape Eleuthera Powell Pointe Resort at Powell Pointe Resort at Cape Eleuthera, guests will experience a taste of the island lifestyle with a relaxing stay in one of the luxury resort home rentals. The resort’s 4-star, waterfront resort homes feature high-end, yet casually outfitted interiors, expansive windows, welcoming front porches and decks, king or queen master bedrooms, two-twin guestrooms, as well as many services and amenities to suit all guest needs. Each home is positioned to provide the best possible panoramic water view. Property ownership opportunities are also now available.
The spacious homes of Powell Pointe Resort are situated in small groups surrounding the full-service, deep-water marina. The Cape Eleuthera Marina is the largest marina in The Bahamas Out Islands. The deep water drafts offer what is hailed as the best hailed locales for deep-sea fishing.
Cape Eleuthera Features & Amenities:
- Luxury furnished waterfront vacation homes accommodating up to 6 persons with private patios and sunwarmed balconies featuring panoramic Oceanviews.
- Bahama Coffee Company, deli, pizza and island bakery. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 7am – 10pm. Featuring a full bar and extensive wine list.
- Barracudas Beach Bar & Grill open seasonally for groups and catered events
- Out Island Outfitters Provisions Store
- On site dive, snorkel & day sail excursion center
- Out Island Outfitters watersports & adventure activities and rentals
- 4500 acre private beach preserve · Daily light touch housekeeping services
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Powell Point at Cape Eleuthera…Come for a weekend or stay for a lifetime!
Photograph /Video courtesy of Powell Pointe Cape Eleuthera and Caribbean Journal